Downtown Works has an excellent and professional temperature control system. The ability to set a specific temperature varies office-to-office depending on the HVAC system and how it may affect neighboring offices in your temperature zone. Additionally, if you are working in the open space and request a change in temperature a majority of the thermostats serve offices as well as open areas. Please submit a support ticket or see a member of staff at the reception desk if you would like your temperature adjusted and we'll do our best to accommodate.
Articles in this section
- [Building] [Kitchen] What is the refrigerator policy? Can I keep stuff in it?
- [Building] [Kitchen] The microwave/dishwasher/or coffee machine does not work!
- [Building] [Kitchen] Do you offer snacks?
- [Building] [Kitchen]
- [Building] [Mini Market] How does your Mini Market work?
- [Building] [Mini Market] I would like to sell items in your Mini Market!
- [Building] [Offices] How can I adjust my office temperature?
- [Building] [Offices] Can I bring my own furniture?
- [Building] I need more space, can I expand?
- [Building] Does Downtown Works do office signage?