Downtown Works has partnered with ezeep to make printing as easy and as painless as possible.
Your printing account is directly associated with your membership, so if you do not have a valid or active membership, you will not have printing privileges. The best thing about ezeep is that there are NO MORE DRIVERS that need to be installed. Just follow the steps below to set up your account and you will be printing in no time!
*Please note: if you have or have had another ezeep account with another organization in the past or present, you will need to email email@example.com so they can release your email address from that organization. If your registered Downtown Works email is different, you will not need to do this.
- Download the ezeep app to your computer, phone, tablet, etc.
- Check your email for an invitation from ezeep that should look like this:
Set your password and login to your account
- Open the desktop/phone/tablet application and log in using those newly created credentials.
- Please note: your Downtown Works portal and ezeep password will NOT be the same unless you set them to the same password.
- Please note the default printer code is 1234 and you must use this to print.
Once you have completed the setup please view the tutorials on how to get started with ezeep.
For Windows Users
For MacOS Users
More of a visual learner? Check out the video tutorial below