Zoom Room Instructions
- Turn on TV
- You should see the Zoom Room home screen
- Pick up the iPad Controller and unplug charging connector
- The iPad will control the camera, screen sharing, and display
**After use, please plug in the white cord so the iPad can charge. **
How do I start an already scheduled meeting?
- Select Join (from iPad Zoom app) and enter the meeting ID.
**If you need to record your meeting, you must sign in via your laptop so you are assigned as the host. You will then select record on your computer. You can then connect by following the above instructions.
How do I call another Zoom Room or person?
- Click on “Meet Now” from the iPad Controller.
- Select Invite and Select the room(s) or contact(s) you would like to call.
- Click Invite to invite your participants to join an instant meeting
How Do I Share Screen?
- After logged into your meeting, select “Share Content” on Ipad
- On your laptop, type in the website given- this will connect your laptop to the meeting room (without video or audio backfeed). Now you can share your computer screen with the room and virtual attendees.
- To adjust the camera, select Camera Control. Zoom in or out with the + or - , or steer the camera up/down, left/right.
- You can mute audio or stop video from the iPad controller.
Please sign in to leave a comment.