Adding Payment Methods:
Adding a payment method is quick and easy and can be done from the Payment Details area of the Billing Section. You can add as many payment methods as you want and they will save for later.
NOTE: Adding a payment method does NOT initiate or schedule a payment. You will have to confirm your transaction in order to pay. In order to set up autopay click here.
- Log into your Member Portal and press "Billing" on the left-hand side of your dashboard.
- Select "Payment Details"
- Select "Setup Place"
- Tap the payment method drop down and select “Add New Payment Method"
- You will see two tabs, one for Bank Accounts and one for Credit Cards.
- Fill in your account information for the payment method of your choice.
- Tap the green Add button to save your payment information.
*Please note that a 1.99% fee will be added for all credit card transactions. Bank/ACH transactions are free.
Updating Payment Methods:
At this time you can not edit an existing payment method. If you need to change the information or you think it was entered incorrectly, just delete the payment method and re-add it. Autopay must be disabled on that payment method in order to delete it.
Deleting Payment Methods:
To delete a payment method follow the steps above to view your payment setup window and then tap the payment method drop-down. You will see a small “x” next to each payment method. Tap the "x" to delete a particular payment method.