Looking for advanced troubleshooting? This is the article for you.
If your Brivo Mobile Pass doesn't work please follow these self-support steps:
- Ensure you do not have an outstanding balance on your account. Your access may have been suspended or revoked.
- If you have received a new phone since redeeming your original mobile pass, stop here. For security purposes, your Brivo pass will be automatically deactivated if it recognizes a new device. Even though your phone shows an active mobile pass, it will not work. You can double check this by clicking on the icon directly to the left of the star. On on the homepage, click on the refresh button directly next to the star. If the Pass disappears, it is confirmed you are no longer active.
- In order for you to receive a new mobile pass, please submit a support ticket and we will try to get that to you as quickly as possible.
NEW! To expedite the process, you can create a Brivo account so your pass will be directly loaded onto your pass once its sent and you are able to transfer passes to a new device!
- If you are receiving an orange error message when trying to open a door or the parking garage, please ensure you have a valid mobile pass.
- If you have a valid mobile pass, please ensure you have an active internet connection. When getting close to the building your phone will try and automatically connect to the WiFi network. Rest assured, your pass is still active, just wait a few moments until your internet connection is stable and connected to WiFi. (ie for T-Mobile customers, your iPhone will say "T-Mobile WiFi" once connected to the network.
- If you are still experiencing issues, please submit a support ticket.
If your key card doesn't work follow these support steps:
Please note, key cards have been phased out in early 2019.