Need to set up automatic payments? With a few simple steps, you'll be set up and ready to go!
- Log into your Downtown Works Portal
- Select Billing from the left-hand side menu and click on Payment Details from the top menu.
- Click on Add on the right hand side menu.
- SAN DIEGO Location: You may select Add Credit Card or Setup Payment Method (ACH/Bank Accounts) and select the correct location. Do not select 'Add Bank Account'.
- CARLSBAD & PACIFIC BEACH Location: You may select Add Credit Card or Add Bank Account and select the correct location. To set up ACH/Bank Accounts, please note - you will need to verify 2 micro deposits within your bank account. This process may take 1-3 business days.
- Enter in your payment information accordingly and press Add once complete.
San Diego Additional Instructions:
- When adding a payment method you must toggle on Auto Pay. Tap the autopay toggle so that it goes from “off” to “on”. Once you see the toggle has turned green press continue and you are done. You will receive a confirmation page and then you can exit that window and know that your next invoice will process automatically on the due date specified on the invoice. Ensure you receive the confirmation page before exiting
Note: A valid payment method is required at all times. In order to remove a payment method, it must be replaced with another.
*A 1.99% fee will be added for all credit card transactions. Bank/ACH transactions are free. Credit/Debit card fees are non refundable. A 10% late fee is added to all past due invoices.
You will receive a confirmation email every time a payment is made.
If you have any questions, please submit a support ticket or send us an email email@example.com
Article is closed for comments.