Have you been invited to use Brivo Mobile Pass, the digital keycard for access to Downtown Works?
If so, please read on. If not, contact your Community Manager for access options!
How to access the Mobile Pass
How to use the Mobile Pass
- Connect to the Downtown Works WIFI on your phone for geolocation
- See a Community Manager or email us for WIFI details.
- Open Brivo Mobile Pass
- Tap the location you are trying to access
- Tap the door icon
- Select the door you would like to access
- Hold the center unlock button until the screen turns green
I downloaded the app but I can't access the door...
The Brivo Mobile Pass uses geofencing through our wifi network to ensure secure access only when members are at the space. Users MUST connect to the wifi network before trying the door.
I deleted the app or got a new phone...
No problem, for security reasons your pass will automatically be deactivated. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you a new invitation!
I did not receive my invitation or it has expired...
Mobile Pass invitations expire 72 hours after they are sent. If your mobile pass has expired, please submit a ticket above. We will get it to you within 1 business day.