IMPORTANT NOTE: This feature is in BETA. If you have any feedback, questions, concerns, or issues please submit a support ticket above or send us an email. This feature is only available for Pacific Beach 24/7 members.
- Downtown Works App Version 2.11.0 on all operating systems.
- Bluetooth Access Enabled
- Location Access Enabled
How to enable Mobile Access
Final Notes & Troubleshooting
Please keep in mind that this feature is still in Beta. If you experience any issues, please get in touch with our support team so we can ensure proper functionality.
Common Errors and Issues:
- Authentication & Success
- there is a few seconds long authentication process that we are using to authenticate the user with our access control solution and download the Digital Key on the mobile device. Please be patient, if not click on "Try Again". If that doesn't work, please get in touch with our support team.
- once the Digital Key is downloaded you can unlock doors by pressing the Key icon on the bottom right of the mobile app.
- Note - if you are not a member of Downtown Works Pacific Beach you will not have access and will receive error messages.
- Bluetooth Error - please enable Bluetooth for the Downtown Works Mobile app in your phone settings.
- Door Error - if you do not have access to the door you are trying to enter you will get an error message. If you believe this is in error, please reach out to our support team. The error will read "An authentication error has occured between the mobile phone and the lock."